Summary of Position:
The Project Coordinator handles a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks supporting Engineers, Architects and/or Construction professionals in performing key job elements by demonstrating excellent organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills in all areas.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, quotes, purchase orders and emails.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Organize, review and submit expense and reimbursement forms.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Provide assistance to RFP/RFI coordination.
- Assist with paperwork for obtaining permits for engineering, architecture and construction projects.
- Visit local municipalities to obtain necessary documentation.
- Assist with maintaining and submitting timesheets for office employees.
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Update and maintain templates.
- Experience: 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably with an engineering, architecture or construction firm
- Education: High school diploma preferred, additional education a plus
- Software: Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)