We are looking for a highly self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our small but mighty marketing team—someone who loves working with others toward a common goal—and working hard to make our internal and external clients look great.
Ideally, you will be positioned in Seattle, Portland (Tualatin), or Tampa, but, if you’re good, we’ll find a place for you in one of our southern California, mid-west, or east coast offices.
The primary responsibilities of this position involve the tracking, preparation, and production of SOQs, proposals, and presentations across all Core States’ services and markets. The ideal candidate will see themselves as the project manager of their proposal efforts and be willing to drive the process to a successful and timely outcome. Attention to detail and an eye for design, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into client benefits, are crucial.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing brochures and other printed marketing materials
- Contributing to social media and other internal and external communications efforts
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Planning and coordinating industry events and conferences
- Database and website maintenance
- Project and personnel photography
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office
- Strong graphic design skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Occasional schedule flexibility as required on an as-needed basis
- Previous experience in the A/E/C industry
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related area
- Experience with client relationship management databases
- Experience in Deltek
Please submit your resume and cover letter describing how you meet our qualifications and why you are interested in working at Core States Group to email@example.com. We will review your credentials and if you’ve got the goods, we’ll start with a video conference. If we think there’s a good fit, we’ll fly you in for an in-person meeting, so we can get to know each other. We want you to want us as much as we want you. It’s all part of our commitment to take care of our CORE.
Note: We are at the tail end of a brand refresh and our new website, www.core-states.com, will be launched on February 14, 2019.