Summary of Position:
The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating leads for prospective signage clients as well as maintaining current client relationships. He/she demonstrates high energy, creativity and flexibility. He/she is a self-starter who is willing to work at a dynamic pace and can handle multiple project simultaneously. He/she reports directly to the Director of Business Development.
- Identify and contact new prospective signage clients weekly via phone, walk-ins and emails.
- Work directly with directors to develop leads, coordinate proposals and presentations in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Work with design team to provide information to the customer, such as quotes or job status.
- Assist with client assignments, tracking and follow-up, and coordinating efforts.
- Demonstrate expertise on all signage products and services to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best for their needs.
- Resolve any customer complaints or issues.
- Encourage and participate in business and community activities promoting company services.
- Experience: 3+ years of business development experience with a signage company preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or similar field preferred
- Licenses: None
- Travel: up to 50%
- Physical: Lift up to 10 lbs.
- Software: MS Office