Summary of Position:
The Senior Account Manager/Account Manager is responsible for overseeing accounts and supervising Program & Project Managers to ensure optimal performance of metrics including, but not limited to Client Management – internal & external; account financial responsibility; project planning & tracking; and production synchronization.
- Client Management – Internal & External:
- Practice effective communication with many groups, including but not limited to Clients; Professional Services Directors Project Managers, and production staff; Account/Program/Project Managers; Director of Strategic Account Management; etc.
- Promote teamwork between all Core States Group staff with the purpose of optimizing efficiency in preparation of the deliverable, maintain expertise in the industry, and maximize Account performance, all with the purpose of proving an optimal Client experience.
- Account Financial Responsibility:
- Adherence to systems which promote optimal Account and Project financial performance and responsibility of Program and/or Project Manager financial performance. Responsibility to the following areas, but not limited to, Account & Project Revenue and Profit actual to forecast; MSA, Contract, and Change Order review; Accounts Receivable; etc.
- Project Planning & Tracking:
- Ensure training for and adherence by Program, and Project Managers on Project Management best practices.
- Assist Program and/or Project Managers with identifying unforeseen challenges within and outside control of the team which could alter the intended results and then implement necessary change.
- Ensure effective communication between Program and/or Project Managers with Professional Services Directors and Discipline Project Managers on production needs forecasting.
- Possess knowledge of Deltek Vision, specifically Project Planning, Resource Management, and Reporting modules with the ability and willingness to learn other modules as necessary.
- Production Synchronization:
- Ensure each Professional Services group possesses a defined process for Quality Assurance for efforts within the Account.
- Responsibility to train, coach, and mentor Program and/or Project Managers review Project budgets and facilitate change within the production teams to improve performance.
- Ensures high quality deliverables through effective communication and feedback. Direct responsibility for Strategic Accounts Program and/or Project Managers staff and responsibility to coordinate with other managers and supervisors within other groups.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience: 15+ years of project management and/or account management experience, preferably with commercial programs such as retail or restaurants; 10+ years of experience managing a staff
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Licenses: Professional Engineering or Architectural License a plus
- Travel: up to 50%
- Software: MS Office