Engineering I Architecture & Interior Design I Program Management I
Development Services I Construction I Energy Services I Signage & Brand Management
Integrated Services + Turnkey Support = Bold Streamlined Solutions
- Direct field experience across a wide range of markets
- Hand picked project teams closely aligned with your internal departments
- Unique collaborative engagements
- Thoughtful, functional project solutions
- Timely, cost-effective delivery
Fully integrated services, including engineering, architecture, program management, development services, and construction assures total accountability.
Civil I Mechanical I Electrical I Plumbing I Fuel Systems I Fire Protection I Structural
Turn to Core States Group's professional engineers and design staff for proven technical expertise and in-field experience.
- Site Investigation & Conceptual Planning
- Zoning & Entitlements Processing
- Site Plan & Construction Document Preparation
- Stormwater Management Design
- Utility Design & Coordination
- Public Hearing Testimony
- Site Permit Processing
- Code Analysis; Energy Code Compliance
- Site Specific Construction Documents in Various Regions and Markets
- Cost Impact Studies
- Energy Analysis and Modeling; Sustainable Evaluation and Design
- Construction Administration
- Fuel Systems
- New Building, Renovations, Adaptive Reuse, Historic Building Restoration, Expertise in Antiquated Systems
- Peer Review/Redesign for Cost Savings
- Onsite Inspection and Development of Structural Repairs
- Design of Foundation Underpinning
- Code Interpretation of Seismic and Wind Criteria to Existing Structures in Urban Areas
Core States Group’s proven track record of designing cost-effective development plans and our ability to obtain municipal approvals quickly saves time and money. Presenting in front of hundreds of zoning and planning boards allows us to garner timely approvals because of our ability to anticipate issues that arise at public hearings.
Facility Survey I Programming I Planning I Interior Design I Renderings I Development
A full range of architecture services including strategic planning, design development, interior design, construction documents and project implementation
- Construction Standards
- Furniture, Fixture, Lighting and Interior Design
- Brand Strategy and Graphic Communication
- Corporate Standards Programs
- Program Distribution
- Planning and Implementation
- Leveraged Procurement Management
Core States Group (CSG) is committed to project innovation in terms of prototype design, standards development, process improvement, cost containment, schedule management and program efficiency. Providing clients direct and measurable benefits, CSG has a competitive edge in terms of speed to market for site investigation, site analysis and site recommendations. This impacts bottom line capital costs across programs and improves both our clients’ return on investment and shareholder value.
Program & Project Management | Rollout Implementation | Portfolio Standards Contractor Bidding | Negotiation | Equipment Ordering | Expediting | Planning
Core States Group will bring new levels of efficiency to your development program.
- ADA Compliance
- Electrical Code Compliance
- Large Scale Rebranding Programs
- New to Industry Programs - Site Selection and Due Diligence
- Energy Management Programs
- Strategic Consulting Services
Our bench strength includes a close working team of Professional Engineers, Licensed Architects, Project Management Professionals, Professional Planners, LEED Accredited Professionals, ICC Accessibility Inspectors and Plans Examiners, and Licensed General Contractors.
Site Investigation | Due Diligence | Land Use | Permitting Services Representation
All phases of land development through our dedicated staff who deliver the responsive support and superior results you require.
- Design Review Board Representation
- Planning and Zoning Board Representation
- Retail Tenant Planning
Core States Group has direct experience with all levels of regulatory and municipal permitting, as well as oversight agencies, allowing us to gain all necessary approvals necessary for construction and operation quickly and easily.
On-Staff Traveling Superintendents | Experienced Construction Crews
CoreStates Construction Services (CSCS) is a licensed General Contractor
- Site Visits and Continuous Oversight
- Safety Compliance
- Change Order Management
- Tight Controls over Specifications, Schedule, and Budget
- SWPP Compliance
With a focus on retail construction, we specialize in interior and exterior remodeling, new retail facilities, fueling facilities, ADA compliance, and branded image. One of CSCS’s particular strengths is the level of field experience that we can deliver to a project.
Distributed Generation, Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuels
A distributed and clean energy revolution is underway. Core States Group (CSG) is proud to be the center of this revolution by helping our customers understand their energy options, bring new technologies to market, meet their sustainability goals, and deploy projects faster than imagined through our integrated service offerings.
CSG has nationwide experience in site evaluation, permitting, Interconnect agreements, engineering, and construction with Fuel Cells, Battery Storage, Photovoltaic Systems, Combined Heat and Power (CHP), Electrical Vehicle Charging and Alternative Fuel Design & Installation.
- CSG has designed and/or installed over 764 fuel cell systems across 426 sites
- Total: 173.375MW
- Design and/or installed over 76.876MW across 149 site throughout North America
- Over 85MW of power designed and delivered on nearly 200 project sites
- Designed and built over 7.2MW
- Designed or built Level 2 and 3 chargers in CA, MA and HI
Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
Electric Vehicle Charging
Partner company, Integrated Image provides full service Brand Management to the Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality and Fueling industries. Key competencies include Design, Manufacturing, Installation and Project Management Services which are tailored to every client, maximizing brand effectiveness. We add value to our projects by providing cost effective solutions and decades of experience from our Project Managers. Integrated Image employees bring years of industry expertise to the table, executing proactive and Professional Management and proper Due Diligence.
The company boasts a national network of partners and industry expertise, breaking the typical Sign Industry stereotype by specializing in customer service and project management and working as a close partner to ensure effective brand strategy within national roll-out programs.
- Interior and Exterior Signage
- Value Engineering
- Product Design & Specification
- Project Management
- Nationwide Reimaging
- Corporate Identity