Summary of Position:
The Program Manager is responsible for interfacing with Core States Group’s clients and serving as the primary contact person. He/she will take ownership of all elements of project delivery. He/she will be skilled in business development and negotiation, with the ability to engage in technical conversations.
- Manage one or more programs with one or multiple clients simultaneously.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients.
- Prepare and negotiate proposals and contracts with clients and sub-consultants.
- Manage one or numerous Sr. Project Managers and/or Project Managers.
- Ensure that timelines are met and communicated to the client.
- Perform efficiency evaluations, profit evaluations and manage the financial aspect for all programs.
- Responsible for growth of assign programs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain timesheets daily.
- Develop, mentor staff and recommend promotion of staff.
- Participate in business development which involves attendance at marketing functions, business events, and cross marketing with other disciplines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 8+ years of civil engineering project and/or program management, preferably with commercial programs such as retail, hospitality, and/or fueling; 5+ years of experience managing a staff
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
- Licenses: P.E. in Civil Engineering required
- Travel: up to 20-40%
- Software: MS Office