Overview: Integrated Image, a full service interior / exterior branding company, has an immediate opening for a Field Construction Manager. Seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual, capable of managing workload in a fast paced deadline driven team environment.
Summary of Position:
The Field Construction Manager is responsible for coordinating with the Project Management Group to ensure that Installation and Construction efforts are on schedule and up to quality standards. He/she must be comfortable working in a fast paced, environment, with travel expected. As part of a multi-disciplined firm, he/she will be coordinating with Client Contacts, Operations, Design, Manufacturing, and Subcontractors. He/she will be responsible for ensuring Scope of Work is being executed per Project Management Directive.
- Serve as point of contact for subcontractors, vendors and client field staff.
- Conduct initial project investigation as required.
- Manage subcontractor scope of work (SOW), addressing and solving problems as they arise.
- Manage resources and schedules during the production & installation process.
- Manage project schedule including delivery of materials, subcontracted field labor, punch list items and project close out.
- Be involved is field labor estimations and SOW creation.
- Conduct preconstruction and post construction site visits as required.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain project files.
- Demonstrate an understanding of liability issues related to design, manufacturing and installation
- Demonstrate an understanding of constructability and complex design
- Develop and mentor staff
- Experience: 6-12 years of combined production and management experience with commercial projects such as petroleum, retail and restaurants
- Signage installation experience beneficial, but not required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Travel: up to 85%
- Physical: Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Software: MS Office